Generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using IBM Lotus Domino
- Launch the Domino Administration client.
- Select File-Open Server and select the Domino server you wish to administer, Click the file tab, double click on Server Certificate Administration database (certsrv.nsf)
- From the administration panel, click System Databases and choose Open Domino Server Certificate Administration (certsrv.nsf) on the local machine.
- Click Create Key Ring
- Enter a name for the key ring file in the "Key Ring File Name" field.
- Enter a password for the server key ring file in the "Key Ring
Note: The password is case sensitive. If you are using the international version of Domino, only the 512 bit key size will work for you unless you have Release R5.04.
- Specify the components of your server's distinguished name.
- Click Create Key Ring. Click OK.
- Click Create Certificate Request.
- Copy the content of the second dialog box field to a text editor and save it as csr.txt on your harddisk.
When asked to "Copy & Paste" your CSR into the CSR field during the order process, open the csr.txt you just saved and copy and paste the content into the CSR field on the order form.
For additional information, please visit http://www.lotus.com/products/product4.nsf/wdocs/dominohomepage.