256-Bit SSL Certificates with Strong Encryption & Authentication
Quality SSL offers several SSL certificate products designed to meet your needs. Regardless of the number of domains, server type or number of servers you need to secure by SSL, one of our Quality SSL certificates listed below is right for you. In case you need more help to make your decision, feel welcome to contact us and we will help you make the right choice.
- QualitySSL Certificate, secure a single domain name or IP address.
- QualitySSL Mobile Certificate, secure a single domain name or IP address with support for mobile devices.
- QualitySSL Unified Communications Certificate, secure up to 100 domain/server names - perfect for Exchange Server.
- QualitySSL Wildcard Certificate, secure an unlimited amount of subdomains of a domain name.
- QualitySSL Intranet Certificate, secure your internal server using a private IP address or the server name.
Standard Quality SSL Certificate Features
- Up to 256-bit SSL Encryption - The strongest level available!
- Trusted by over 99% of all browsers currently used.
- Domain & Identity validated to enable authentication and ensure end user trust.
- Site Seal to show that you are using a trusted Quality SSL certificate.
- Expert Customer Care, to help you implementing SSL quick & easy.
- Free replacement & revocation service.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Compatible with Apache, IIS, Exchange Server, Kerio, 4D Server, Tomcat and other servers.
- Compatible with Apple OS X, Linux, Microsoft Windows and other operating systems.
Quality SSL Certificate Products
256-bit strong encryption and browser trust are features you expect from an SSL certificate, but we at QualitySSL have added some features you might not get from other SSL certificate authorities like 30 day money back guarantee, domain & identity validation, fast expert customer support, free certificate re-issuing, QualitySSL Trustlogo and the use of Subject Alternative Names (SANs) to make your single certificate for yourdomain.com also secure www.yourdomain.com (and vice versa).
QualitySSL Mobile Certificate
The same great features as our QualitySSL Certificate, but with the benefit of being automatically trusted by Windows, Symbian and Palm mobile devices.
Learn more about the QualitySSL Mobile Certificate
From $139.00/yearBuy Now
QualitySSL Unified Communications Certificate
Using Subject Alternative Names (SANs), the QualitySSL UC Certificate can be used to enable SSL on up to 100 different domain and/or host names. This is the ideal solution to secure multiple Exchange Server 2007 services (OWA, SMTP, Autodiscovery, ActiveSync, and Outlook Anywhere) or Office Communications Server 2007, or any server where you want to secure multiple domain and/or host names with just one SSL certificate and one IP address.
QualitySSL Wildcard Certificate
Need to secure an entire domain with unlimited subdomains ("www.yourdomain.com," "mail.yourdomain.com," etc.)? Do you use multiple servers that all need an SSL certificate? Then our QualitySSL Wildcard Certificate is the solution for you. Compared to other wildcard certificates on the market, our QualitySSL Wildcard Certificate is enhanced by the use of a Subject Alternative Name (SAN) to make your QualitySSL Wildcard Certificate for *.yourdomain.com also secure yourdomain.com.
Learn more about the QualitySSL Wildcard Certificate
From $499.00/yearBuy Now
QualitySSL Intranet Certificate
Does your company use browser based applications, like crm software, payroll applications or other programs that have information that should be secured within your company? Unless your intranet servers use an SSL certificate, browsers and other applications cannot take advantage of secure sessions. With our QualitySSL Intranet Certificate, issued for a server name or private IP address, you get the most cost effective and easy to implement solution to enable secure sessions on your intranet servers.
Learn more about the QualitySSL Intranet Certificate
From $59.00/yearBuy Now